On instagram, we asked our #glowbabes to tag their favorite pumpkin recipes with #howyouglow. @TwoHealthBuns has been killing it with their mouthwatering dishes (all healthy!) and they certainly delivered with this pumpkin pasta.
We’re so excited to share TwoHealthyBun‘s Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Pasta topped with sage. There’s creaminess from the coconut milk and delicious texture from the crispy sage. Use brown-rice pasta, and you’ve got a healthy and fall-inspired vegan & gluten-free dinner.
Keep tagging your glowy creations with #howyouglow for a chance to be featured on the site!
CREAMY VEGAN PUMPKIN PASTA WITH SAGE
- 1 c pumpkin purée
- 1/2 c coconut milk
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- sage leaves
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 6 oz linguine (gluten free)
- vegetable broth (optional)
- dash of pink sea salt
1. Cook pasta according to package directions
2. Heat oil in pan on medium and lightly pan fry sage till aromatic. Remove and drain on paper towel
3. To the same oil, add garlic till fragrant
4. Add pumpkin purée and milk. Mix and bring to boil. Reduce and simmer for a few mins. If sauce is too thick- add vegetable broth. Add salt to taste.
5. Add pasta to the pan and mix. Serve with sage leaves.
Make this recipe, instagram it, and make sure to tag @howyouglow // #howyouglow // #twohealthybuns
Photography by: TwoHealthyBuns
|Share the GLOW:||Share on Facebook Tweet Pin it Comment Email Us|