Turmeric is one of our favorite superfood spices. It’s potent, powerful, and one of nature’s most healing ingredients. This salad dressing is a great way to get some more turmeric into your diet.We love Tara Curran‘s simple turmeric dressing because it’s lemony and zingy–the perfect compliments to the more earthy flavor of turmeric.
3 Benefits of Turmeric in the Diet:
1. It’s a potent and safe anti-inflammatory
2. It supports liver’s detoxification process
3. Supports brain health and wards off dementia and memory related problems
TURMERIC DRESSING RECIPE:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ½ of a fresh squeezed lemon
- pinch of sea salt
- teaspoon of turmeric
- teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
1. Whisk all but olive oil in a bowl, then slowly drizzle in the olive oil and whisk to combine. Use on your next delicious, fresh salad!
Make this recipe, instagram it, and make sure to tag @howyouglow // #howyouglow
Photography by: Emily Knecht
|Share the GLOW:||Share on Facebook Tweet Pin it Comment Email Us|