These Raspberry Crumb bars are inspired by a Love & Lemon’s recipe. We tweaked it so that it’s vegan, gluten-free, and refined-sugar free. Super easy and super delicious!
Raspberry Crumb Bars
Adapted from Love & Lemons
4 tablespoons coconut oil (hardened)
1 cup flour (gf oat flour, or spelt flour)
1 cup walnuts
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (or more) raspberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a 5×7 baking dish (or equivalent size) with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor, pulse together the coconut oil, flour, walnuts, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt until it’s crumbly like wet sand.
3. Take 3/4 of the crumbly mix and press it into the bottom of the pan. Bake the bottom crust for 10-15 minutes or until the edges turn lightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool.
4. Mix the remaining crumble mixture with your hands so it forms thicker crumbles.
5. When your crust is cool to the touch, spread a layer of raspberry jam, and crumble on the topping all around. Bake for an additional 10-12 minutes, until the top gets golden
6. Let cool, carefully lift out parchment and slice into sqaures. Enjoy!!
-If you’re coconut oil is liquid or soft, put it in the fridge for a few minutes and it’ll harden.
-If your crumbly topping is more goopy than crumbly, chill it for a few minutes and it’ll become more cohesive.
|Share the GLOW:||Share on Facebook Tweet Pin it Comment Email Us|