This salad is genius. It’s similar to a traditional caprese salad, but instead of tomatoes it’s got ripe persimmons. FALL perfection.
Gaby‘s Fall Caprese Salad has it all– sweet, salty, creamy, and crunchy. YUM. This salad dish should not only be on your Thanksgiving table, but it should be a staple dish all fall-long.
GABY’S FALL CAPRESE SALAD RECIPE
- 3 ripe fuyu persimmons, cut into wedges
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 freshly made croutons
- 10 basil leaves
- balsamic creme / balsamic reduction for drizzling
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
1. Arrange the persimmons and the fresh mozzarella on a serving dish.
2. Evenly distribute the croutons and basil leaves around the dish.
3. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. And drizzle about 1 tablespoon of balsamic creme on top and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
4. Serve immediately.
Make this recipe, instagram it, and make sure to tag @howyouglow // #howyouglow // @whatsgabycookin
Photography by: Sasha Young
|Share the GLOW:||Share on Facebook Tweet Pin it Comment Email Us|