Are you broth-ing? This newest health trend isn’t really new at all. The healing powers of broth have been known for years, and we’re totally grateful for brands like Brothee who make pure, organic, clean broths for us to stock up in our fridge.
Brothee is our favorite organic bone and vegan broth company. They only use the highest quality ingredients to make richly nutrient dense broths. Filled with proteins, collagen and more, the ingredients used in their broths are from ethical farms and sourced locally. Their aim is to provide broth-based food to promote ease of health and well-being for every body and the planet.
We love keeping broths stocked in the fridge and freezer to have on hand for quick soups and healthy meals and snacks– so quick and nourishing!
Brothing benefits ::
- Rich in minerals that support the immune system.
- Contains healing compounds like collagen, glutamine, glycine and proline, which keep you looking younger.
- Heals your gut lining and reduces intestinal inflammation.
- Protects your joints; chondroitin sulfate in bone broth has been shown to help prevent osteoarthritis.
- Supports strong bones; phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium give you essential building blocks for healthy bones.
Based in Los Angeles, CA and available for shipping nationwide, Brothee’s range of organic items are compliant with a range of diets – including vegan, gluten-free, paleo, GAPS, and more – so every body can enjoy the company’s products together, at one table.
Founder Rhys started making broths two years ago to fill the much-needed gap of high quality, nutritious and delicious broths as an alternative to mass-produced, watered down broths. Versatile, nourishing, and rich in flavor, each of Brothee’s core broths is handcrafted in the company’s Los Angeles commercial kitchen using highest-grade ingredients, including organic, pastured-raised, grass-fed and grass-finished bones from ethically-run farms, and organic vegetables, herbs and spices sourced locally whenever possible. Bones are slow roasted to their peak before being added to a large stainless steel stockpot, where they are gently simmered with vegetables, herbs and spices for up to 48 hours to maximize nutrient content. The resulting bone-based broths are high in protein, amino acids, and gelatin. The vegan broth incorporates powerful mushrooms – chaga, morel, porcini, and shiitake – that are known for their anti-inflammatory and immune boosting benefits, among others.
The Brothee products include::
· Organic Roast Chicken Bone Broth – An all-around, wholesome blend of filtered water, organic and pasture-raised chicken bones, organic onion, organic carrots, organic celery, organic garlic, organic parsley, thyme, salt, and bay leaf.
· Organic Bold Beef Bone Broth – A rich and slightly sweet blend of filtered water, organic grass-fed beef bones, organic onion, organic celery, organic carrot, organic leek, organic fennel, organic garlic, bay leaf, parsley, thyme, peppercorns, and apple cider vinegar.
· Organic Vegan Wild Mushroom Broth – An earthy blend of filtered water, wild shitake, wild porcini, wild morel, wild chaga, organic onion, organic leek, organic garlic, parsley, black peppercorns, thyme, bay leaf and lemon peel.
· (seasonal) Turkey and Duck Bone Broth – A light and savory blend of filtered water, organic turkey bones, natural duck bones, filtered water, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, parsley, thyme, rosemary, and bay leaf available in November and December.
In addition to its core and seasonal broths, Brothee offers small-batch ghee (clarified butter) infusions that can be added to any broth (or meal) to create a unique, creamy beverage with an extra kick of flavor. These are also available for shipping nationwide, and currently include: Basil Pesto Ghee & Harissa Ghee.
The Broths are shipped via FedEx in 100% recycled and recyclable thermally-lined boxes to maintain maximum freshness. For ordering information and a full list of locations, visit www.brothee.com.
|Share the GLOW:||Share on Facebook Tweet Pin it Comment Email Us|